Customer Bill of Rights
You are our partner and our customer, and its our job to serve you. We take this responsibility seriously, and weve created this Customer Bill of Rights to explain what you can and should expect from us.
- Trained, qualified professionals.
- A mobile, productive work force.
- Access to superintendent training.
- A work force when and where you need it.
- Promoting a safe work force and job site.
- A partnership based on service and trust.
- A cooperative work environment.
- Craftsmen to meet specialty needs.
- Apprenticeship and journeymen training.